1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tn android lover

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jpeary27, Nov 1, 2009.

1. jpeary27

jpeary27 New Member

Been with android since g1, now with Sprint for hero and on my way to droid on the 6th. I hope Verizon is good. I hope we can root the droid.
  2. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Guest

I think you will find the Verizon network to be superior to Sprint's. Good luck, glad to have you on the site!
  3. JimMariner

JimMariner Rescue Squad

I have been with AT&T, Sprint, Nextel and Verizon. I can tell you from my experience over the years, VZW is the best wireless provider I have been with so far. None of them are perfect, but Verizon seems to be at the top of the heap as far as service goes! IMHO

Welcome to The Droid-Side !!!