Thinking about getting a Fascinate

Matt01

Reaction score
Hello all!

I was thinking about getting one of these phones and was just wondering what the yearly cost would be for one of these phones. I am looking for a nice phone but I don't want to spend a whole lot on one of these.

Thanks,
Matt

rdgxray

Reaction score
Well the galaxy s fascinate are almost being given away now if have an upgrade or new customer. Have to have data plan with it though. I pay $30 per month for that alone. $40 or so for regular plan a month. Comes out to $70 or more per month. Quite expensive in my opinion. If you meant total cost per year. $1000 or more. This is only if you can get the phone free/cheap.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

GDP

Reaction score
It's a nice phone, but all smart phones on Verizon will cost the same as far as the service. If you're going to get a smart phone you might as well spend a little bit extra for a newer one like the thunderbolt or charge IMO

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I like my fascinate but might as well get a newer phone. Its not bad but unless you are looking to hack and tinker with it like me, it may not be worth it. Its not overly fantastic out of box, but pretty nice once rooted...but like I said a newer phone is prolly a better bet.

Sent from my fascinate