Think my X is dying

MonKENy

Reaction score
Its been very laggy lately, Battery isnt as good as it used to be. Freezes or if I open the app drawer it wont load the screen sometimes. I have to hit home and then it flashes the apps for a sec then goes home. I may try to wipe it back to factory and if that doesnt help maybe sbf back to stock.

I ran a fast discharge a few weeks ago as was suggested in my other thread and may have over heated it a bit. Could that have done it?

All I know is I am NOT upgrading my device through verizon. I want out of Verizon as I hater them. Customer Service sucks and I feel they are unethical and evil. I may just buy the Nexus or shop around and buy the phone retail and have it ported to metro pcs or something

leftspin

Reaction score
When was the last time you did a data wipe or sbf? If it's been a while then one of those would probably fix it

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
did a data wipe not that long ago, When I re Calibrated my battery as a matter of fact. I dont want to SBF I like my rom. Im running Vortex ATM

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
For the battery you can buy an X2 battery. It's the same thing.

For slowness you can try reloading the ROM or trying a different one.

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
I think I may upgrade and then sbf the phone and give it to my GF to use as MP3 player/wireless device