Things to kill time until 9/8/2011...

J

JriderG

Rob a convenient store by gunpoint just so I can have the money before launch... then send texts and make phone calls like never before.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
The anxiety of waiting for MW3 is making waiting for the Bionic seem like it's coming today.

318Droid

Reaction score
Go to work like I normally do....come home play some Call of Duty and sleep...Wake up and repeat until Sept 8th...Once Sept 8th rolls through...That routine will change drastically..Gonna figure out how to make my Bionic control my TVs and other electronics I have in my house. Going to be challenging!:icon_eek:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have an OG you can sit by idle and watch everyone else play augmented reality scavenger hunt while your app fc's all day. Rule all machines!

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

It's weird people are having problems with the APP. It works perfect on my stock OG. I had a hard time finding a link that would let me install it, kept saying incompatible, but once I got it installed it works great. Built the Bionic like a dozen times for fun.

anuraj1

Reaction score
I bought a Bionic case from the vzw store and I find myself holding it in my hand pretending I've got the phone. Wow that might sound pathetic but I'm not even joking. A year of waiting has driven me insane haha.

Reaction score
I bought a Bionic case from the vzw store and I find myself holding it in my hand pretending I've got the phone. Wow that might sound pathetic but I'm not even joking. A year of waiting has driven me insane haha.

LOL ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Gonna sue vzw for false advertising when I can't control my toaster via bionic...rule all machines mah ass!

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Do a battery pull every hour on my Charge and wait 5 minutes for it to boot. Reload the OS every other day just to make it work until the Bionic comes out.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
The bionic will come locked down with bing

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

googlelover

Reaction score
Kill!? How did you know I've been hunting down Motorola and Verizon employees and asking them nicely in my basement for a Bionic. O.< *twitch* I mean what? I'm not crazy!