There a way to speak a txt message?

ptcrash3814

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked i have been looking all day. I have a droid 3 and a moto h17 bluetooth. with motospeach i can hear a txt mesg i revive what im wanting to know is there a way that i can respond via my blue tooth with out have to touch my phone? dont want to have to open phone and hold down a mic key i might as well just type it then.

spillner

Reaction score
If you hit the mic button and say "text <someones name> and then speak you text" it will appear in the text window, all you have to hit is send. Not really hands free but better than typing. I use it all the time while its in the car dock.

OP
P

ptcrash3814

Reaction score
yea i see that i can do that. im looking for a way to just reply throw my BT so i dont have to take phone out. For when im driving and cant get to phone kinda thing.

norcal1900

Reaction score
yea i see that i can do that. im looking for a way to just reply throw my BT so i dont have to take phone out. For when im driving and cant get to phone kinda thing.

Your BT has to support speach to text.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

norcal1900

Reaction score
Any recommendations?

I would just stick with your BT if you like it or search the market for an app because I am sher there are some out there but if u want it that bad go to best buy and look at some new BT and u will see on the box. Speech to text. Sorry for my gramer I just got off duty and have bin awake for 35 hr.