Themes

bsmith0731

Reaction score
I'm running codenameandroid and I want to add a new theme to my phone..

IS this something that is flashed? do I need to wipe everything clean? please help?

Is there a thread for this?

What is the best theme?

SniperDroid

Reaction score
Theme's are candy for your phone... what's your favorite flavor? Im running Cobalt because I like the Smooth, Cool Blue look to everything. Look around the Forum and search for Themes, you'll find some screen shots. See what looks good to you. They flash like a rom, but if your using Rom Manager, it's soooo easy even Noobs like us can wrap ourselves in color.....

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Theme's are candy for your phone... what's your favorite flavor? Im running Cobalt because I like the Smooth, Cool Blue look to everything. Look around the Forum and search for Themes, you'll find some screen shots. See what looks good to you. They flash like a rom, but if your using Rom Manager, it's soooo easy even Noobs like us can wrap ourselves in color.....

is it better to flash from the bootloader or flash right from the rom manager?

SniperDroid

Reaction score
is it better to flash from the bootloader or flash right from the rom manager?

Good question... and you could do it either way, I guess. Since I got Rom Manager, it just makes things soooooo easy, I haven't used another method. In fact, I loaded AOKP21, the Google apk's, and the theme Cobalt, one right after another using RM and I had NO TROUBLE. But please, be sure to make NANDROID backups BEFORE flashing anything!