Themeing question for 1.0.0

jayman350

Reaction score
First off, LOVE the new release of this ROM.

On previous releases you guys provided a "stock theme update.zip". I was just wondering if there were any plans to do this for 1.0? I really liked the ability to flash any theme and if I didn't like it, just flash the stock theme over it and pick another one.

I know you guys have been working like crazy to get this thing out the door, and we appreciate all of your efforts. They have been well worth it. For your efforts...... you get a Droid v. Banana Dance Battle dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First off, LOVE the new release of this ROM.

On previous releases you guys provided a "stock theme update.zip". I was just wondering if there were any plans to do this for 1.0? I really liked the ability to flash any theme and if I didn't like it, just flash the stock theme over it and pick another one.

I know you guys have been working like crazy to get this thing out the door, and we appreciate all of your efforts. They have been well worth it. For your efforts...... you get a Droid v. Banana Dance Battle dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

The team said, to change themes just flash the Rom and gapps 1st without a wipe and then flash new theme

OP
jayman350

jayman350

Reaction score
ok thanks guys, I'm an idiot.... or it could be that I'm still working on my first cup of coffee today