1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theme Release : Berry Blast

Discussion in 'B-boy™ - D1' started by B-boy™, Jan 9, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ok, so this is just a different color of the frost byte theme but it took a while to edit every image still... It's been tested on CM 6.1 so I don't know if it works on any other versions or ROMS.... make a back up first and install via recovery.... Enjoy!............................................ UPDATED FIX- The xml's I changed originally affected backgrounds like in facebook and market... the update.zip below should be a good fix so that only the text in menus that are on a dark background are affected.. not the backgrounds... sorry for any inconvenience... it looked horrible.. lol.. UPDATE>>>>>>.. This has been ported over to the Droid Incredible for CM 6.1 stable release... many thanks to Jerichi for testing this and for the original port of the VENOM theme and helping me get this and other themes ported over.... thanks man!

Themed Apk's

framework-res
    Browser
    Mms
    Phone
    Contacts
    Gmail
    Torch
    Settings
    Calculator
    DeskClock
    GoogleQuickSearch
    Vending
    --------------------
    Adw Launcher is themed but I'll add an additional zip for it once I have it complete.. With Gmail, uninstall updates on the stock one in settings and the themed one should then appear... some of the apk's are just lightly themed with a few icons and menu icons but others are nice and full.... the color code for the pinkish color I used is #ff0080.. and yes, I know the shades are different but pink is a hard color to match up... which is why it's named Berry Blast instead of Tickle Me Pink... lol

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/Berry_Blast_Pink_CM6.1.zip <-- Berry Blast DROID 1

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/Berry_BlastCM6.1-Dinc_v-2.zip <-- Berry Blast Droid INCREDIBLE

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/android.tether-1.apk Wireless Tether for Root Users Berry Style... uninstall the old one and install this one...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. B-boy™

More screen shot...... :)

Attached Files:

3. lisaq

lisaq New Member

I've been waiting for a great pink theme for cyanogen! Just downloaded it and love it! Thanks!
  4. B-boy™

5. B-boy™

Update in op... new link has landscape lockscreen icons changed to pink and the progress bars are pink now...
  6. B-boy™

another update... op has new download link for DROID INCREDIBLE for cm 6.1 stable.... :):)
Search tags for this page

berry blast adw theme apk download

droidberry adw theme.apk