[THEME] BigDX Serenity For GummyJAR 2.5 ☢ 8 Colors to Choose From!! ☢

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The Blue theme Market opens, but FC's when navigating past the first few screens. Ending any phone call also cause the phone to reboot.

The white theme market also has this issue, but the phone doesn't cause a reboot when ending a call.

Love these themes. Everything else is flawless!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dlbrown75

Reaction score
I am getting force closes when using the market also. Any fix for this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums AIpp

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Clearing chache and data works once. If you can find the originall vendor .apk and delete the themed one it should work. I went back to the original GJ with no issues.

It looks like the bottom of the lettering is cut off; "Apps", "Verizon", etc. Not sure if this is causing the issues.

juan512atx

Reaction score
Simple noob question... How do I install the icon packs? This theme is awesome by the way!

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So my phone rebooting may be from using the clock remove mod from fabulous, or from changing out the GV .apk for the themed one. The Market is still an issue though I can still DL apps if linked through appbrain. As long as I haven't fc the market. Strange.

B-RAN

Reaction score
So my phone rebooting may be from using the clock remove mod from fabulous, or from changing out the GV .apk for the themed one. The Market is still an issue though I can still DL apps if linked through appbrain. As long as I haven't fc the market. Strange.

I'd say that it has to do with the clock remove mod, I had that running and it was FCing me as well. Reinstalled without that and nothing has FC'd since.

dlbrown75

Reaction score
If someonefigures out a fix for the market FC'ing please let us know. I had to flash back to no DX theme because I need the market.

B-RAN

Reaction score
Simple noob question... How do I install the icon packs? This theme is awesome by the way!

For your docks you need either launcher pro or adw, long pressing the dock images lets you change to a custom icon. Our you can use desktop vizualizer to make these your icons on your homescreens. Hope that helps

B-RAN

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to install the Dolphin Browser 3rd party app? I can't get it install. All of the others did though.

bad.medicine

Reaction score
Just a quick question....i would like to swap out my pandora app but for some reason it will not allow me to uninstall or replace the existing app...(same thing goes for launcher pro).
Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

B-RAN

Reaction score
Just a quick question....i would like to swap out my pandora app but for some reason it will not allow me to uninstall or replace the existing app...(same thing goes for launcher pro).
Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Where are you uninstalling from? Best is to go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications. Find what you want to uninstall click on it and then click uninstall.

bad.medicine

Reaction score
I went ahead and deleted and reinstalled the ROM it seemed to take care of the issue.

Thanks

rion_j

Reaction score
Yea he is probably busy trying to release his new theme. Check out xda.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk