The Ultimate Black Friday SHIELD Bundle

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
nvidia-project-shield.jpg

With Black Friday only a few days away we're sure folks are already being inundated with Black Friday deals, so we're going to pile yet another deal on your table. "Oh no they didn't!!" This should be a good one though, so it's worth giving the community a heads up. NVIDIA will be announcing a bundling deal this Thursday, November 28 at 9:00pm Pacific. What exactly that Black Friday deal will be is anyone's guess, but who wouldn't like to save some pennies on the NVIDIA Shield? *raises hand*

Be sure to check out their teaser page and leave a comment if you intend to pick one up.

NVIDIA Shield Teaser

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I don't know that I would want one but its still pretty cool lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I wanted one so I could stream Steam games from my PC. Originally it needed an NVidia 5XX GTX series card but then it was changed to a 600 GTX series card. I'd have to buy a new video card so theres that cost on top of the Sheild. Also, I saw several reviews that said streaming Steam games was bad because PC games are intended to be on large monitors. It was insanely hard to play games because things weren't scaled for a small screen. I decided to keep my money and am waiting for the Oculus to come out.

Last edited: