***The Random Room*** KEEP IT CLEAN

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
About what, in particular? I have too many thoughts that can get me in trouble without meaning to.. You know, being born in the Bronx like me, you're usually somewhat uncouth, without realizing it... That's why I had to be careful when i moved to CT 30 years ago... They're very"couth" here and I'm more"redneck" than I was expected to be...I had a lot of straightening out to do when I said things that meant something different in "polite CT". Now I know to be more demure, but that's not as much fun as being "real". Ya know, but I don't want to get kicked out of the forum because I really enjoy all you guys( and Belle and Princess)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Red, there's lots of Rednecks here, even this one born in Kalifornia, don't worry. We just get wacky sometimes. You're good.

Sent from my New Note 7

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Bingo! If it was a brand new member and not someone who's got a history of regular, non-spam posts, our reaction would likely be different.

That post was by a member of the forum. It's not an "ad" like the ones you'll see on this site. I'm still not even sure it's an ad.
My bad as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I is woman!!!

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+
I know... That's why I mentioned you! My name for example isn't as obvious as to gender! My hair is red and i like Dilbert comics in the paper... That's how I got mine( a long time ago, when I got my first laptop)

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I know... That's why I mentioned you! My name for example isn't as obvious as to gender! My hair is red and i like Dilbert comics in the paper... That's how I got mine( a long time ago, when I got my first laptop)

That's very unique!!

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
3455ac1d253403cebf1b2a4005908ed7.jpg