The question about razr maxx and nexus extended battery

blacksoxing

Reaction score
if you get the extended battery, you will always have the stock battery as a backup. thats what i do. when i know i am going to be away from a charger for more than 12 hours i slip the extended in the phone, and slip the stock battery in my pocket. then just swap them out when needed. not a big deal IMO.

Walking around w/a battery in my pocket just isn't "what it do"

sloppy

Reaction score
Seidio battery for nexus will go for 20 plus hours with usage. I've gone 30 with idle usage. It looks no where near as bad as people make it out to be by looking at pics. I've had it for 2 months now and it does the deal for me. Personally I hate the looks of the rzr. The width just feels odd to me. Phones been off charge since 5am and I'm at 72% right now. Several texts, emails, phone calls, words games and internet browsing later. Samsungs extended battery with my usage would get me 8 to 10 hours with my idea of usage.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Newps

Reaction score
I have the trexcell 3800 battery that you can get for $20 on ebay. It will go approx 30 hours until it shuts itself down. Only thing I wish it had was a slightly rubberized battery cover, the phone is a little slippery.

Reaction score
i love how extended batteries cost maybe $50 tops (for a quality name brand one), yet moto charges $100 more for the razrmaxx than the regular razr :D

Sendbeer

Reaction score
i love how extended batteries cost maybe $50 tops (for a quality name brand one), yet moto charges $100 more for the razrmaxx than the regular razr :D

Well to be fair, the Maxx crams a 3000mah battery into a very thin form factor. It's a pretty impressive feat IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Malithar

Reaction score
I have the extended Bat on my nexus and it serves me well but if you use the phone alot it does not matter what bat you have it will drain fast but I have had 12 hours plus with moderate use and have had 4 hours with heavy use

This.

While my experience with the Seidio 3800 battery might be scewed (in the process of returning it; bought it, next day, NFC extended batteries come out, and now $20 3800 batteries...) my experience mimics this, to a tad less degree. I've burned out the 3800 battery in as little as 3 hours and 20 minutes of constant online game play (with the screen at about 25% though, and Pocket Legends for those wondering) and I've moderately used the Gnex through the day and made it 12-16 hours with varying amounts left, but still usable.

Thinking I've got a lemon though, as time goes on, I see less and less of those 12-16 hour use days with moderate use. Then again, maybe I'm just addicted to the phone. :biggrin: Definitely eying the Hyperion Extended listed on Amazon. Seen posts saying it fits perfect with Seidio's extended case. Hoping that's the case, so that I'm not stuck with the case and not the battery once this return is finished. XD