The LG V20 Is Priced Right At $672 On Verizon's Network

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The LG V20 was starting to seem like an after thought kind of device, but then the Note 7 debacle happened and it seemed once again like LG was poised for victory with the release of this power user device. Then when AT&T and T-Mobile went live with pre-orders and people saw the price tag many folks had sticker shock even though $800 is about what you would expect to pay for a phablet device.

Verizon will be offering the LG V20 at a very reasonable price point at launch. Starting tomorrow you can buy the LG V20 on the Verizon network for $672 retail or a $28 per month payment plan. The V20 has all kind of features that make it very much worth this price point. It has a premium all metal build. It is one of the last major flagships to have a user replaceable battery. The dual lens camera takes some of the highest quality images around. This phone provides possibly the best sound experience with the loudest speaker of devices I have tried and also a premium quad dac for improved sound performance with high and even cheap headphones. Heck the phone even has an IR blaster!

The phone will be available in store on October 27th. Verizon is also offering some compelling promotions to go along with this great price point. They will give you $300 back when you trade in select smartphones. You get a free pair of B&O Play headphones worth $149 when you buy the device on payment plan. If you but the V20 on a payment plan you can pick up an LG Stylo 2 V for $1 per month on a 24 month payment plan.

As you can see this is one of the better smartphone deals around. Hopefully the other carriers will quickly follow Verizon's lead. If they do I see this as being a major win for LG in the last quarter of the year!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Kudos Verizon ! This is right price for what looks to be a quality device

iPhone Seven Plus

realged13

Reaction score
Looks kind of nice. Coming from the Note 7 I have became super picky. I am not thrilled with the Pixel XL, just feels bland to me. This phone having an IR blaster, removable battery and nice sound options.

Camera isn't a huge deal for me since I just mostly take snapchats of my daughter.

nmoore125

Reaction score
I just did this deal this morning.. I got the stylo for the gf.. got the headphones, and of course the V20.. Here is the cool thing.. This is shipping today.. Verizon has them in stock which from what I read is early..

Pretty damn sweet deal.. GF is getting her phone with a stylus and couldnt be happier. Win all the way around.. One of the best deals Verizon has had in a longggggg time.. Saved me about $50 a month plus 4 more gigs of data..