The LG V20 Releases October 28th!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Finally we have an official release date for the LG V20. This was announced about a month ago, and has left many consumers wondering if the device would simply end up being vapor ware. I have been using my preview V20 for the past few weeks as a daily driver and this device has been the perfect replacement device as I wait for my new "safe" Note 7 to arrive. You kind of have to wonder why LG has not taken advantage of the whole recall situation. In this industry timing is everything. I am sure LG would argue that they would rather get it right the first time than rush a device to market and have to deal with the repercussions.

We finally have a release date for the LG V20! The phone will be available October 28th on T-Mobile. T-Mobile will include a free pair of Bang and Olufsen headphones with V20 purchases. The phones will be up for preorder on both T-Mobile and ATT tomorrow. Is anyone still interested in this device? I for one have this one in my top 5 phones of the year. The V20 may well have been worth the wait.

via T-mobile

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hopefully it doesn't come in at the AT&T price of $830

iPhone 6s+ Tapatalk