The best custom ringtone maker- Myxter

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Free ringtones are easier to find for pop & hip hop music than the eclectic stuff i listen to so making my own ringtones for different callers has been essential and fun.

check out:
Myxer - Make your own ringtones and more!

Yeah, I make my own too. Mostly cuts from great 70s tunes (being an old fogey). I posted a zip file of some of my favorites but no one commented so I'm assuming everyone here is a :censored: hip hop/trance/house/rap fan.:smile:

kaboyd

Reaction score
Dead Head here. Its almost impossible to find a Grateful ringtone so I make all of mine. Does Myxer support wma format?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dead Head here. Its almost impossible to find a Grateful ringtone so I make all of mine. Does Myxer support wma format?

Lol....I love the Dead too, but I'd say you'll never find a ringtone of any of there songs...

I always just used RingDroid

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've just had bad experience with iMusic....even the paid version, iMusic Tao

It wouldn't download songs that I wanted...or was just taking too long and I canceled it...

Does yours take long to DL songs on it 640k?

CatsTide

Reaction score
Free ringtones are easier to find for pop & hip hop music than the eclectic stuff i listen to so making my own ringtones for different callers has been essential and fun.

check out:
Myxer - Make your own ringtones and more!

Yeah, I make my own too. Mostly cuts from great 70s tunes (being an old fogey). I posted a zip file of some of my favorites but no one commented so I'm assuming everyone here is a :censored: hip hop/trance/house/rap fan.:smile:
i more of an 80's guy but like the 70's too....i'd like to have the zip if it's still around.:)

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've just had bad experience with iMusic....even the paid version, iMusic Tao

It wouldn't download songs that I wanted...or was just taking too long and I canceled it...

Does yours take long to DL songs on it 640k?
you have to be aware of the link. paid vs. free won't get you better results. the app pulls from all sorts of sites, which could lead to spam sites, etc. there are certain patterns to "correct" URLs that will get you the MP3.

Droidfish

Reaction score
Nice to see some dead heads in the house. To me there's only 2 kinds of music: good music and the rest.

I have a collection of bluegrass/jam band/electronic/hip hop/country/etc. Most of whichi you would never hear on the radio or find as a ringtone.

Ringdroid worked like a charm for me; up until then I always used a program called audacity to make rintones on the pc. It's just a basic sound editing software that is really just ringdroid with a few bells and whistles. It's free on cnet downloads if anyone is interested in playing around with digital sound, although you need the free plugin to export to mp3.

I'm sorry to see all the bad luck out there with imusic, I've had nothing but luck with both imusic and music junk where when I can't find a song on one I just go to the other. Every now and then a download will fail on imusic for me, but not very often. I honestly think of imusic and music junk as a selling point on android even though I discovered them after the fact.