1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text messages have incorrect time stamps

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by nubcat01, Dec 12, 2011.

1. nubcat01

nubcat01 New Member

I've had a handful of tiny issues with my Droid 2 but this one has proven itself to be a little annoying. My text messages display incorrect time stamps. Here's an example, it's 3:13 pm, a text message comes through, I check the text and the time stamp on the text will say 10:42 am, I reply to the message and the next one I receive will have the correct time stamp of, say 3:18 pm. Sometimes I'll get 5 or 6 messages in a row with incorrect time stamps and it's starting to get a little confusing on when the text was actually sent. Saying that, I am also having issues with receiving the same texts multiple times from one contact while not receiving texts from others at all. I am running 2.3.4 and I'm on Verizon.
Search tags for this page

android text time is wrong

android text times wrong
droid bionic text timestamp bug
droidx2 time stamp reciving text messages
mms timestamps are wrong
sent text message has wrong time
sms wrong time stamp galaxy s4

text message time stamp wrong

time on text messages on droid 2 verizon is wrong
why is my droid phone giving wrong time stamp
why is my time stamp on received text messages wrong