Task Manager

cece5702

Reaction score
Anybody have any success using this app?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
My phone is operating much better today, since I turned off JD and used the Task Manager app that's pre-installed on my Maxx. I also tweaked Smart Actions to help also. I'm using 3G here at work instead of 4G. 3G on my phone is really fast. I use Wifi at home. The Smart Actions I use here at work is Battery Extender, with time out set at 15 sec, Brightness is automatic, and I disabled data.

I'm wondering though if I have wifi set for home as a "Smart Action", will I have to change it when I get home or will it automatically switch from 3G here at work to Wifi when I hit my drive way? I'll have to see how that works. Good day....no lovely day in store, I can feel it. dancedroid:)

DocsDad

Reaction score
My phone is operating much better today, since I turned off JD and used the Task Manager app that's pre-installed on my Maxx. I also tweaked Smart Actions to help also. I'm using 3G here at work instead of 4G. 3G on my phone is really fast. I use Wifi at home. The Smart Actions I use here at work is Battery Extender, with time out set at 15 sec, Brightness is automatic, and I disabled data.

I'm wondering though if I have wifi set for home as a "Smart Action", will I have to change it when I get home or will it automatically switch from 3G here at work to Wifi when I hit my drive way? I'll have to see how that works. Good day....no lovely day in store, I can feel it. dancedroid:)

If you set your home Smart action trigger as wifi, with the action of cell data off. Ya don't gotta do nuttin'. :) When you leave your wifi area at home it will default back to normal. Until it senses another trigger.

Set it and Forget it

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Doc to the rescue!!! Lol... I guess that's why its called Smart Actions huh? Awesome. Thanks.
If you set your home Smart action trigger as wifi, with the action of cell data off. Ya don't gotta do nuttin'. :) When you leave your wifi area at home it will default back to normal. Until it senses another trigger.

Set it and Forget it