Stupid Social Network Account Sync

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
I went ahead and made a twitter account just to try out the widget once more and then removed the account again only to notice the people I follow stayed in my contacts.. Suggestions?

I tried making the account again and syncing with and without the account, didn't work. Can't delete the contacts because I have to "unfollow" them....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jerrodbug

Reaction score
im just taking a guess, but i had the same issue with facebook. i had to remove my facebook account, and then i had to go into-settings, apps, all, facebook and do a "clear data" and a "clear cache"

OP
P

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Nope! Pretty annoying feature to include with their social network fun..

I use Twitroyd for my Twitter and I made a Twitter account to try out the widget, only to delete it again as soon as I noticed this.

I did your suggestions using my app I use..

jerrodbug

Reaction score
thats all the help i can give i guess--i didnt add my twitter account just because of the facebook issue i had, so not sure what other services might need to be reset. its too bad that the Droid X cant work live every other phone out there and just give you an option to uncheck the contacts you dont want to see, but for some reason Motorola wont include that option. So you are forced to see those contacts even if you dont want to. (i know you can select individual contact accounts to view, but i like to see my gmail and my exchange contacts, but not my facebook or twitter contacts.)

OP
P

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Found out under menu of contacts there's a "group" option which got rid of these useless Twitter contacts.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Phone rep told me they have a problem with the facebook and social moto apps/widgets mine wouldnt synce either kept getting orange ! I kn left corner of notifications bar

OP
P

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
That's different and something I have no knowledge about, sorry.