Stumbleupon?

stopshortx

Reaction score
I love stumble-ing on my computer, but there doesn't seem to be an app out there for this for my droid :motdroidhoriz: other than stumblevideo, but that isn't what I want. So my request is, is there any app out there that is equivalent to the sensation that is stumbleupon.com or can someone please make an app for it.

Thanks

:)

olletsocmit

Reaction score
I agree. there DEF needs to be a full version. i love to stumble pics and websites. the videos get booring and there is no pause button. beat.

DPilot

Reaction score
If you go to stumbleupon.com on your mobile browser and log in, then hit the stumble button they have there, it will load up a web based toolbar at the top of the page that you can use to stumble like you would on your browser. Some pages like to kill that toolbar, but you can just go back to the last page and hit the stumble button again. My productivity has declined greatly since I discovered this.

Danthok

Reaction score
If you go to stumbleupon.com on your mobile browser and log in, then hit the stumble button they have there, it will load up a web based toolbar at the top of the page that you can use to stumble like you would on your browser. Some pages like to kill that toolbar, but you can just go back to the last page and hit the stumble button again. My productivity has declined greatly since I discovered this.

Sweet! Great find, now we just need flash support .... any word on that anybody? I know it was given a generic deadline of January 2010 for android.

OP
S

stopshortx

Reaction score

yea i have done that but im lazy! i want an app i can click, but I guess this will have to do for now
Sweet! Great find, now we just need flash support .... any word on that anybody? I know it was given a generic deadline of January 2010 for android.

I agree, I have been looking into it but I have been unable to find anything. Hopefully adobe or someone will make one for us

Slighter

Reaction score
DPilot thanks. I just bookmarked it in both browsers. This is great - my page with all my favs - just had a visitor! This will do just fine for now.

OP
S

stopshortx

Reaction score
yes, my solution has been just bookmarking it in my browser also. its a daily use :D

(btw I recommend Dolphin Browser in the appstore)

gth5003

Reaction score
I am stumbling right now!!! this sounds like a decent work around for now but it would be sweet to see something done up for android!