Stopwatch?

bl8demast3r

Reaction score
So I can't find the stopwatch and it would be really sad if they removed it again. I don't wanna have to use Google now for my stop watch. I know my nexus 7 had its own stopwatch in the clock on 4.1 :(

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I can't find the Timer in JB either. I am sure there are some free Timer apps that would work as good if not better.

philnolan3d

Reaction score
Unfortunately they removed a lot of the stuff Motorola had put in before. I just noticed Sleep mode is gone too. I used that a LOT to save battery. Also the Gallery has been replaced with the stock Android Gallery. Pretty disappointing.

OP
bl8demast3r

bl8demast3r

Reaction score
Unfortunately they removed a lot of the stuff Motorola had put in before. I just noticed Sleep mode is gone too. I used that a LOT to save battery. Also the Gallery has been replaced with the stock Android Gallery. Pretty disappointing.

But even stock android has a stopwatch... I think they might have just forgot it or something. But I actually like how everything isn't tied to Motocast anymore personally I hated it. Yeah though I just noticed they removed sleep I never actually used it but its good to have. :/

OP
bl8demast3r

bl8demast3r

Reaction score