Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
A friend of mine posted the list of trailers that are supposed to accompany Star Wars. I thought it was hilarious that Star Trek was on that list.

I don't personally care, but I know there will be plenty of people who don't like it.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That preview is sick. I'm more of a trekkie than a star wars person. Grew up on Star Trek Next Generation, DS9, Voyager, etc.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It's been a while since I've watch a Stars Wars movie, but I'd say I'm kinda torn between the two, personally. I grew up on TNG, but we also used to watch syndicated reruns of the Shatner crew as well.

I really liked the first Star Trek movie. I bought it on DVD. The second one, we watched in in Imax. It wasn't horrible, but I didn't feel the need to own it and haven't watched it again since. I've watched the first a few times.

I'll definitely see this new Star Trek movie, but I think I'm currently more hyped about Star Wars. That said, I won't be out to see it on opening weekend. I'll do my best to avoid spoilers and catch it a bit further out (hopefully) to avoid the massive crowds.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I saw star wars Thursday and it did not have the star trek trailer in my theatre

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk