Someone sent a ton of MMS pics and spammed my phone

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I am using Google messages but I can't find a way to delete with out downloading.
I deleted the conversation then I deleted all data and reopened app it had me set everything up and it reappeared.
How do u clear a conversation from Verizon MMS queue I even went to the website and cleared it from messages plus on their web site still it is trying download

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
To prevent this problem, go to settings in the Google messenger app, uncheck auto download mms in the advanced settings .. also enable spam protection ... and disable send receipt when receiving messages (dint want spammers to know they were successful) .

Delete the offending texts and block the sender.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
To prevent this problem, go to settings in the Google messenger app, uncheck auto download mms in the advanced settings .. also enable spam protection ... and disable send receipt when receiving messages (dint want spammers to know they were successful) .

Delete the offending texts and block the sender.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk
I don't want to have to choose to click download pic each time I get a pic ur suggestion is good info though
Today my daughter sent one pic and it has been stuck downloading for hours and it's just a screenshot from phone

Wish MMS wouldn't hang or get stuvknin queue still says downloading after reboot

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
No they hang and say downloading on Verizon wireless service . It like they throttle them

Got another downloading message yet my friend said he never sent and it never die loaded. Also yahoo mail had a message it wouldn't download. My phone is at the glitchy stage it seems :)