1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Someone please help the new user!!!

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by akshata_khan, Jan 5, 2011.

1. akshata_khan

akshata_khan New Member

I am a completely new to this site & my phone Motorola milestone XT720.I want install themes, i want to install apps on my sd.I tried understanding it but bricked my phone had to flash it,did that.Now my phone is as new.please someone guide me strting with wht should i install 1st.step by step.plz dont use computer language.
    What all i know:-
    1.I can install astro explorer
    2.Root my phone with universal root.
    That is all what i know now plzz guide me.or someone give me ur yahoo id so that we can chat online & u can help me.plz plz plz
  2. PulsonicVoid

PulsonicVoid New Member

There are numerous threads here and on Google to guide you through the basics of Rooting and Theming.
  3. akshata_khan

akshata_khan New Member

I know i have tried everything then only i have posted this.I am unable to understand & no where steps are given from when ur phone is new.everywhere it is assumed that u will have software which is needed to proceed......plz can u help me plzzzz
  4. spartan0311mp

spartan0311mp New Member

Seems to me (as a noob user) that all high speed stuff like themes requires a root'd phone. Lots of directions on how to root. Just search these forums for step by step root guide. People here seem to be friendly and helpful.

Sent from my DROIDX