Some people are gonna get soaked today

jayrod

Reaction score
There's a 30% chance between now and noon and a 70% chance after that here today of precipitation.
Now that I have your attention :D
Anyone else experience their speaker not working?
I haven't dropped it, but all of a sudden, I have no sound, no notifications, speaker phone etc. and all volumes are maxed.
Any ideas?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Milroy

Reaction score
My wife's razr did this. We did a factory reset, nothing. Called customer support and another factory reset, nothing. The replacement came the next day and when I went to switch the two it was working again. Still not sure what it was.

linuxgator

Reaction score
There's a 30% chance between now and noon and a 70% chance after that here today of precipitation.
Now that I have your attention :D
Anyone else experience their speaker not working?
I haven't dropped it, but all of a sudden, I have no sound, no notifications, speaker phone etc. and all volumes are maxed.
Any ideas?

Nope, but it is pouring here right now. I may have to swim to my car in order to get to work.

ruinah

Reaction score
I'd say we have to be close. I just downloaded the HOB to be ready to go back to .905 from .232 for the OTA so at this point it HAS to come soon. sorry guys, i must have been holding the soak up.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
ruinah said:
I'd say we have to be close. I just downloaded the HOB to be ready to go back to .905 from .232 for the OTA so at this point it HAS to come soon. sorry guys, i must have been holding the soak up.

But...the whole point of the hob is so you DONT have to do that....

OP
jayrod

jayrod

Reaction score
Well...my golf cart seats are soaked, but I'm relatively dry.
Did a search and found a thread discussing the speaker issue. Gave my phone a few love taps near the bottom and all is well again.

So, yes...If you spank your phone for not doing what you want it to, it straightens up. Now if I could only get my girlfriends 4 year old " Captain Chaos " to do the same! :p

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
ruinah said:
I didn't use it to ge to .232, so I'm pretty sure I need it to fxz back. It's option #2 in the script.

You will just need to download the support for which version you want to upgrade to and the house will recognize it when it starts up

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Fxzing is an option but you may run onto problems dragging your stuff back through gb and the upgrade process again

Just_AGuy

Reaction score
I didn't use it to ge to .232, so I'm pretty sure I need it to fxz back. It's option #2 in the script.
I'm at 232 not using HoB. You could FXZ back using HoB or just RSD with the 905 FXZ(wiping all data). Anyway, I'm sure Samuri will package a HoB to update to the OTA when it comes out(or you could do it yourself with HoB).
All you need to do is get to one of the official OTA versions and you are back in the OTA stream (forward or backward).