So I just noticed...

Reaction score
I have read about the problems with 4g data drops, but I really didn't understand too much about it. I did not regard it as much as it was not happening to me, my service wasn't dropping and worked great all the time. Up until a week ago, that is when I first not only noticed that I had no 4g, but also realized that the only time I really used it the 4g was when I was at home... connected to my wifi network. So really, I have no idea how long I have not had 4g for, matter a fact, I don't know if I ever had it as when I am not home and try to connect to the web or facebook, I get connection errors.

Now I am not sure if this is what people are talking about or not when referrinf to 4g data drops, but if so then this is what I have and is there any fix or fixes on the way?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can go into Airplane mode, wait a bit then go out is one way. You could also get the free app Restart Connection, which does the same thing (altough a bit quicker). You also might power down, remove the battery and sim card, replace the battery, power up, power down, remove battery, replace sim card and battery and power up again.

There is also the manual update to .901; that's helped some people with data.