So..how are people liking the phone so far?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I love the screen but unfortunately thats it. I never has a phone with such a lack of support & accessories. This is my first Non-Motorola Android Phone. Might be going back to a Motorola unless Samsung makes a phone with expandable memory.

liteon163

Reaction score
The Samsung Galaxy S 3 has a microSD slot, doesn't it?

As for accessories, I must be in the minority by wanting nothing other than a basic case for my phone. That's all I wanted on my last phone (HTC DROID Incredible), too.

Sent from my LG Spectrum using Tapatalk 2.

jet

Reaction score
What sort of accessories are you looking for?

nickg

Reaction score
the Spectrum is my first smartphone and just got it last Friday. liking it so far for sure. still trying to figure out how to get Skype video chat up and running on it but no success yet, dang it!!

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I have 2 upgrades coming in August & I will be replacing my Spectrum. I am tired of waiting for ICS & now Jelly Bean is coming out. I am done with LG and their lack of Support. Lets see what comes out in the next month. This will be the first time I replace my phone in less than a year. So sad. Should have got a Razr in the first place.

crizonic420

Reaction score
i really like it works great with games and had minimal glitches, but for some reason my adb wont recognize the and i have tried every lg driver

corki2

Reaction score
I love my Spectrum. I replaced my Rezound (now my backup device) and I'm very happy with it. I have had no issues at all. I love the screen size. I'm running Launcher 360 on it and it runs smooth as silk.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

jeffm920

Reaction score
Help

Got the update this morning. I now get no audio notification of incoming SMS messages. I have looked everywhere I can think.

akhi216

Reaction score
I recently picked this up refurbished and I love it. Had to download/install two updates but it was worth it. I don't think I've seen a prettier screen on a phone.

saraskeen

Reaction score
LG Spec 2

I love the phone! But I need a 5 row keyboard!! How can I get one?
And I don't like that I cant uninstall apps they loaded.. and I dont like that I cant move the widget on my home page!!!! I want to move it and I cant!??

jet

Reaction score
and I dont like that I cant move the widget on my home page!!!! I want to move it and I cant!??

What widget can't you move? You should be able to long-touch and move it.