SNES, NES, PSX Emulator and the Roms that play?

Pravius

Reaction score
Pretty simple question actually.. looking for a site to get roms for these emulators where I will not pick up loads of virus's and also a site where I can DL the rom's directly from my phone.

Thanks for any tips!

Brrcats

Reaction score
I havent looked for these yet as I havent gotten my phone yet. But i had planned on perusing isohunt for these files.

they are typically vetted by users, so many thumbs up will signal safe and virus free files

dvsmith2008

Reaction score
I bought Rom Buddy from the Marketplace and it works well. A lot of games to choose from. I also just bought the Emulators for each system from the Marketplace too. I think I spent like 10 bucks total for all the NES and SNES games I want to play. Have been playing Diddy Kong 3 for SNES ALOTTTT

OP
P

Pravius

Reaction score
I havent looked for these yet as I havent gotten my phone yet. But i had planned on perusing isohunt for these files.

they are typically vetted by users, so many thumbs up will signal safe and virus free files

I can torrent but would rather get them from my phone (at work now and torrenting is not possible.) Bored...

I bought Rom Buddy from the Marketplace and it works well. A lot of games to choose from. I also just bought the Emulators for each system from the Marketplace too. I think I spent like 10 bucks total for all the NES and SNES games I want to play. Have been playing Diddy Kong 3 for SNES ALOTTTT

Dude I miss the Kong series for SNES... QQ. I may go this route.

Evolution

Reaction score
romz

www.Warez-bb.org
You will need to make an account to search their forms and stuff, but it IS FREE, takes 5 min, and will have many many files you are looking for.

Edit: As soon as you make an account with Warez, these links will work properly!

A compilation of many "files" here: Log in :: Warez-BB.org=

NES: Log in :: Warez-BB.org=

SNES: Log in :: Warez-BB.org=

Here is another site for these "files", but this one I don't quite trust as much as warez.: Frozen-Roms.in - Download NDS ROMs, GBA ROMs, N64 ROMs, SNES ROMs, NES ROMs, Nintendo ROMs, Gameboy ROMs, Wii ISOs, PS2 ISOs, PSP ISOs, PC Games

Warez is a really good reliable source, I have never once experienced any problems/viruses/or issues with them.
GL

Last edited:

weaselgrater

Reaction score
Rom Search Plus

Rom Search Plus has all the roms that you couldn't find on Rom Buddy. It also has Playstation ROMS!