sms

1970rkr

Reaction score
Is there a way to auto send all of my incoming and outgoing texts to my gmail or perhaps to my other phone that i use more often?

comk4ver

Reaction score
Idk about mms but for sms there are a bunch of apps I use sms back up & restore. I like this one more because it'll place all the sms (not mms though) in a compressed file and at your choice delete them too.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP

1970rkr

Reaction score
Im sorry but I dont see which one it is you said you like?

gsdreams

Reaction score
Is there a way to auto send all of my incoming and outgoing texts to my gmail or perhaps to my other phone that i use more often?

Sms backup + will backup all your mms and sms to your google account with the tag sms for easy searching. It also backs up your call log.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

comk4ver

Reaction score
I don't think there is an auto send app (yet) I'd really like one though if you sms get to 100 then the app would kick in and automatically send all sms & mms to gmail and then delete the messages it'd be sweet.

gsdreams

Reaction score
I don't think there is an auto send app (yet) I'd really like one though if you sms get to 100 then the app would kick in and automatically send all sms & mms to gmail and then delete the messages it'd be sweet.

Sms backup + is constantly backing up so it does that part of what you mention but it doesn't auto delete them from your phone.

I think a constant backup is better than sending 100 at a time. I also believe it has a setting where you can leave them marked unread.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk