1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SMS Issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by clint24, Jun 13, 2012.

1. clint24

clint24 New Member

I'm having a problem with my Droid X. Just started after we went into a different time zone and the clock would show that it was, for example, 5am when it was really 10pm. We've come home now and for some reason when I receive a new text message it doesn't go to the top of the list like it used to. It shows that I have a new text message but I have to scroll down through the senders to get to it as opposed to putting them at the top of the list. Thanks for any help in advance.
  2. Adam74

Adam74 New Member

If re-booting doesn't help, There may be an issue with the settings. What are you using for your SMS provider?