Simple Exercise/Running/Cycling Log

delaen

Reaction score
OK, I still havent found an app that can do this simple function of simply logging my runs, cycle rides etc. I just want to be able to go in after the fact and log my distances. Currently using an excel.

Every app suggested so far wants to do a GPS track except for CardioTrainer but it still wants to do "live" tracking which I dont want.

Help please!!!

You can manually enter things into CardioTrainer. Go to the "History" tab and click "Manually add workout". Seems like this is exactly what you're looking for.

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
OK, I still havent found an app that can do this simple function of simply logging my runs, cycle rides etc. I just want to be able to go in after the fact and log my distances. Currently using an excel.

Every app suggested so far wants to do a GPS track except for CardioTrainer but it still wants to do "live" tracking which I dont want.

Help please!!!

You can manually enter things into CardioTrainer. Go to the "History" tab and click "Manually add workout". Seems like this is exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks, yes this does what I need it to do. One minor gripe, it does not allow me to enter data on the website, only on the droid. Would be nice if it was two way like calorie counter.

katie7940

Reaction score
Part of me wishes that the apps from i t unes could be transfered. I have an i p od and want my apps to go on my droid. I have the perfect app for running. It lets me log them in when I'm done, has a graph to see if i'm getting faster. and I can email myself the results. Its called Running Log and it's the best out there. I have been very disappointed with the apps for the droid. Starting to wish I had an i p hone.

bogie14

Reaction score
Yes it is overly simplistic. The reason is fitness freaks have become a tech freak as well. Show me a gym without almost every other person plugged into an IPhone. Then you throw in Nike+ and the result is we now have apps that monitors our position/ speed/HR and quantify and log it for us. There is also a huge pro having the applications do this. One is you can't lie. It knows by GPS how far you actually ran. It know how hard you actually worked out (HR monitors). I'm sure someone will have one, but I've relegated my self to using MapMyFitness site to log my runs. Now that I have the Droid I use the GPS tracking applications.