sighhhhh, ipod fanboys are retarded.

Aaron636r

Reaction score
I was one of those guys standing in line all night for the iPhone 3G. I loved the phone. Just was fed up with the service and didn't like Apple telling me what I could and couldn't do with my phone.

texasPI

Reaction score
That engine puke is pathetic. Anyone who cannot see the shortcomings in <insert whatever here> are not critical thinkers. I mean c'mon! I love my Droid but I know its not perfect and there are things I wish I could change. If he cannot see that in his own phone them I feel sorry for him. These non-critical thinkers are exactly who Apple and ATT want. That dude has no crunk.

The argument that Droid is a failure because an update was released so soon is also pathetic. In fact it speaks volumes of Google and Verizon to address issues quickly and efficiently.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That engine puke is pathetic. Anyone who cannot see the shortcomings in <insert whatever here> are not critical thinkers. I mean c'mon! I love my Droid but I know its not perfect and there are things I wish I could change. If he cannot see that in his own phone them I feel sorry for him. These non-critical thinkers are exactly who Apple and ATT want. That dude has no crunk.

The argument that Droid is a failure because an update was released so soon is also pathetic. In fact it speaks volumes of Google and Verizon to address issues quickly and efficiently.

I think just about everyone is in agreement that it speaks volumes to fix their stuff fast. Esp when people are screaming about it.