Should i get it over DroidX

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Ahh I was under the impression that it would work. Sorry for any misconception. That I may have caused. Now can we get 2.3 being rooted and all

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
H

Hell Bomb

Reaction score
Yet is the real word to be using. If its on froyo 2.3 I don't see why z4 root can't be used.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Z4Root won't do anything on 2.3.3...only works to root 2.2.1...you have to install the rooted versions if you want root, and then use the Droid 2 Bootstrap to have clockwork recovery. Gingerbreak will not root stock .596 or stock .595.
lol gunna take a while for me to figure out how to get that rooted and get gingerbread installed lol.

OP
H

Hell Bomb

Reaction score
sweet i will be getting my new phone in next day or so, that should prove infinity useful.

kookk

Reaction score
I love my x2, huge step up from my og droid. The screen is great, the resolution isn't perfect but the colors look fantastic. Its not like the resolution is unwatchable... its still a great screen.

Its also fast as hell and easy to root. Its a matter of downloading an apk and pressing a button that says root. Takes 10 seconds.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

arkboy4ever

Reaction score
If you root your phone and it does brick or something. Can you take the battery out put it under your bed, call Verizon and say someone stole it. To get a new one with ur warranty?

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
If you root your phone and it does brick or something. Can you take the battery out put it under your bed, call Verizon and say someone stole it. To get a new one with ur warranty?

Sure, if you are in to insurance fraud. And if you are in to raising prices for everyone to pay for the phones and insurance. :icon_evil:

OP
H

Hell Bomb

Reaction score

Sure, if you are in to insurance fraud. And if you are in to raising prices for everyone to pay for the phones and insurance. :icon_evil:
pwned, and on the other guys defense, verizion already fks us outta our money so bad i really don't care.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

pwned, and on the other guys defense, verizion already fks us outta our money so bad i really don't care.

Yea but it has a lot to do with why Moto/VZW wants the phones locked down tight. No development. Prevents the above from happening etc.

OP
H

Hell Bomb

Reaction score
I think there current system is the best, This way for the most part the only people who are developing the kind of apps that can brick your phone are the ones who are smart enough to crack the phone, so it's nice. Also the only people using those apps are for the most part smart enough to not brick there phone.

cece5702

Reaction score
OP
H

Hell Bomb

Reaction score
well i just got paid to do a website so imma get a droidx2 and if i don't like it i'll return it and get the original one :p