SHIPPED!

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Got my shipping notice about an hour ago, but the tracking # doesn't show up in FedEx yet... Woot Woot ! Edited by Ollie to remove IMEI number.
2015-10-28 00.50.31.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Just got the email from Huawei! Mine's on it's way as well!

The email had no tracking number though. It said I could log in to view the status. Of course, I ordered as a guest, so I had no login credentials tied to my order.

So, I called support to see if they had a tracking number. First of all, their support has been awesome the 2 times I've chatted with them on the PC and this time on the phone. Professional and friendly. Would recommend dealing with them if you need to.

The gal I talked to's reaction was PRICELESS. She says, "Oh cool. They started shipping." She didn't even know!

Long story short, she assured me that the email with Shipment number meant that they'd packaged it up and sent it out, but they haven't received a tracking number on it themselves yet, so I should expect another email with the next few days.

Here's hoping this isn't some sort of fluke and I'll get the phone by the middle of next week!