Shape Battle!

arakon

Reaction score
I have my first game out, called Shape Battle. It's a quick paced game where you match the color or shape in the middle of the screen against the AI or another player (on the same device).

Only a few people have tried it out, and they found it fun, but none on a Droid. I'd really appreciate some feedback - both on how it works on a Droid and gameplay in general.

Thanks!

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried it. It booted up & went into the game then froze. Wouldn't leave player select screen on subsequent attempts. Is there music?

OP
A

arakon

Reaction score
Thanks for trying it. No music yet. I'll have to do some testing and maybe put in some debug info. Which Droid do you have?

Also, do you have a process viewer? Is the process stuck running?

So far it has ran on the Samsung Galaxy's OK, which should be similar.
Thanks much!

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't look at the process but I did kill it through long back press (built in UD) & tried it again no luck. Let me know when you update it.
Motorola D1 a855

OP
A

arakon

Reaction score
I didn't look at the process but I did kill it through long back press (built in UD) & tried it again no luck. Let me know when you update it.
Motorola D1 a855

I have a new version out. If someone would have a chance to try it again, I'm hoping it will work on the Motorola D1 a855.

If not, if someone would have the time maybe I can send them a custom debug build to help figure out what is going on.