'Shadowgun: Deadzone' Brings Multiplayer Mayhem to Your Tegra 3 Android Device

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jan 10, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The folks at Madfinger Games are bringing multiplayer battles to Tegra 3 powered Android devices. They announced at CES the new iteration in their Shadowgun series called, "Shadowgun: Deadzone", which supports up to 8 players with various multiplayer modes like deathmatch and team deathmatch. Unfortunately, this new game will be exclusive to Tegra 3 powered devices, but to get near-console quality multiplayer gaming on tablets should be well worth the investment for some gamers. Here's the full press release below:

2. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Well-Known Member

Saw the promo video for this on my Transformer the other day (Tegra Zone). Video of gameplay...graphics quality looks good, but the character movement is pretty stiff and unnatural.

But what I want to know is: why did they use BRUCE WILLIS as their main character??? I know action is his favorite genre, but still...

-Matt
  3. Str8Aro

Str8Aro Member

Yeah, I saw a little of the "younger" Bruce Willis in that face, too. I also see GSP (Georges St. Pierre) and he is really a BAD!
  4. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Well-Known Member

Oh, I must look up this GSP.

Tell me you DON'T see Claude van Damme...?!?!?!?! If I squint the wrong way, I kinda do...

-Matt
  5. ezizzle95

ezizzle95 New Member

haha when I saw this I was like, I wonder if anyone else thinks he looks like bruce willis....then I saw the comments haha. He's still BA in my opinion. But Brock Lesnar would have been sweet haha
Search tags for this page
shadow gun dead zone is its multiplayer inline or offline

shadowgun deadzone

shadowgun deadzone wallpapers hd