SGP or Ghost Armor

packfan

Reaction score
Looking into these products and want to hear the overall pros and cons.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jdroid80

Reaction score
I got Ghost Armor. Only covers front glass, back kevlar, camera area, top hdmi/aux area, and bottom back. Sides aren't covered.

The protection has been good. Front glass is fine. I took off back because the kevlar don't need protection. Minimal coverage pro for me.

kevin22889

Reaction score
Ghost armor screen protector feels nice & the carbon fiber backing is nice too, I just wish it was more complete on the sides. I stopped using both a silicone case and a hardshell case and got ghost armor instead to keep it true to it's size. Granted i'm losing some protection, but it feels and looks great

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I'm only using the screen film on my droid razr. Keeping it fairly naked w/o using a case.
I have been using the SGP steinheil ultra fine screen film, and the quality of the product is fairly decent. I actually like the matte feel to the film.
I purchased mine from here. SGP Motorola DROID RAZR Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series [Ultra Fine]

I am using it also. Just the screen protector. To be honest its the best screen protector out there. I have had Zagg and don't like it because of the rubber feel it has to it. IMO, Steiniel is the best screen protector out there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

SallyC

Reaction score
I am using it also. Just the screen protector. To be honest its the best screen protector out there. I have had Zagg and don't like it because of the rubber feel it has to it. IMO, Steiniel is the best screen protector out there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Agreed. I have the Zagg on my iDevice and feel the same way. The Steinheil Ultra Fine gives no glare and is fingerprint resistant. I prefer it to the naked screen.