"Sent from my (insert mobile device here) using Tapatalk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

droider4life

Reaction score
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
how sad is your life that the one thing you feel like making a thread to complain about is something so small and insignificant as a few words that says a post was made from a phone? you seriously have nothing else to worry about in life? maybe go outside...there's no sigs in real life.

a2958010-37-obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Agrajag

Reaction score
Case in point above. I had to look over this post quite a bit before I realized he had to post the entire thing for 5 tiny laughing emoticons. That's 9" of screen for a 1/8" "message"....

Typical....

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Agreed! The USE of Tapatalk I totally agree with and that's why I'm a customer too! The choice to spam us all with the signature is something entirely different.
that "choice to spam" is not tapatalk really as it takes a second for the user to change it.

send from my mind using psiwaves for firefox...

armeddroid

Reaction score
I think people who find it distracting or annoying have a form of A.D.D.
I can understand if it constantly keeps popping up on a site you frequent but cmon as a signature?
It must really be causing a lot of pain for you guys.
Lol

sent from MyD1.

Agrajag

Reaction score
ok

I can understand if it constantly keeps popping up on a site you frequent but cmon as a signature?
Lol

sent from MyD1.
curwx_600x405.jpg

NWS Louisville, KY
Zone Forecast: Jefferson County

Today...Partly cloudy through mid morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds up to 10 mph.

Tonight...Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 60s. South winds up to 5 mph becoming light.

Wednesday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds up to 10 mph.

Wednesday Night...Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 60s. South winds around 5 mph.

Thursday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph.

Thursday Night...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s.

Friday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s.

Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s.

Saturday Through Sunday...Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the mid 50s.

Sunday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s.

Labor Day...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.

Daniel Keenan Savage (born October 7, 1964) is an American author, media pundit, journalist and newspaper editor.[2][3] Savage writes the internationally syndicated relationship and sex advice column Savage Love. Its tone is frank in its discussion of sexuality, often humorous, and hostile to social conservatives, as in the Santorum controversy. Savage, who is gay, has often been the subject of controversy regarding some of his opinions that pointedly clash with both those of traditional conservatives and those put forth by what Savage has been known to call the "gay establishment". He has also worked as a theater director, both under his real name and under the name Keenan Hollahan, using his middle name and his grandmother's maiden name.[4]

Artificial Sweetener

[SIZE=+2]$85.7 Million Jackpot Claimed by H & N Partnership
[/SIZE]
Ending growing speculation in the capital city about the whereabouts of the Powerball jackpot-winning ticket worth an estimated $85.7 million from the July 31 drawing, Baton Rouge attorney George Bayhi appeared at Lottery headquarters on August 26, 2010 to claimed the prize via a Power of Attorney on behalf of his client, an 11-member family partnership. The group, H & N Family Partnership opted for the lump sum prize payment option equal to the cash value of the jackpot, which was $45,770,486 for the July 31 drawing. Bayhi described his clients as “hardworking, faith-filled Asian Americans who have lived in the Baton Rouge community for over 20 years.” He said the family members, who range from students to business owners, plan to continue working, donate to charitable causes that are dear to them, share with additional family members and upgrade to nicer homes. “They’re on cloud nine right now and have spent many sleepless nights since winning,” said Bayhi. "It’s another exciting day at the Lottery," said Lottery President Rose Hudson. “One of the best parts of our job is getting to hear Louisiana winners’ stories and share in their life-changing experiences.” Bayhi said the family had been playing the Lottery since its inception and had a long-standing agreement to share winnings. The partnership will receive $32,039,340 after state and federal tax withholdings. The winning ticket was sold at Circle K #1905, 9110 Airline Hwy. in Baton Rouge. The winning ticket contained 10 sets of Quick Pick Powerball numbers; the jackpot-winning numbers were the last set of numbers.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Yea it actually really pisses me off. I would never be caught dead using a lame signature like that.

Sent from my droid using tapatalk...but not for the sole purpose of establishing myself as technologically dominant. Rather, this message was sent from my droid using tapatalk because I believe in an anarchist state in which companies should not care about profits or advertising. Rather we should all wear gray clothing and refrain from any form of expression. I also sent this message from my droid using tapatalk to stick it to apple so everyone who reads it can know that I don't approve of their fascist ways. Down with Capatalism!!!!

velocity92c

Reaction score
These kinds of posts crack me up. He's a loser for making this thread, but you're NOT for responding to it? LOL. Infallible logic there, my friend!

Also, back on topic, those signatures are annoying as sh!t. After seeing so many of them I felt I needed to try out tapatalk, and after trying it and seeing that it is an absolutely terrible piece of software, it annoys the sh!t out of me that so many users choose to pay for it. The mobile version of DF is so much better than the garbage tapatalk calls a product.

Sent from my keyboard using my fingers. FU!

Anyone else find these signatures (and auto-signatures in general) a bit annoying :blink:

how sad is your life that the one thing you feel like making a thread to complain about is something so small and insignificant as a few words that says a post was made from a phone? you seriously have nothing else to worry about in life? maybe go outside...there's no sigs in real life.

armeddroid

Reaction score
ok

Lol

sent from MyD1.
curwx_600x405.jpg

NWS Louisville, KY
Zone Forecast: Jefferson County

Today...Partly cloudy through mid morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds up to 10 mph.

Tonight...Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 60s. South winds up to 5 mph becoming light.

Wednesday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds up to 10 mph.

Wednesday Night...Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 60s. South winds around 5 mph.

Thursday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph.

Thursday Night...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s.

Friday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s.

Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s.

Saturday Through Sunday...Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the mid 50s.

Sunday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s.

Labor Day...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.

Daniel Keenan Savage (born October 7, 1964) is an American author, media pundit, journalist and newspaper editor.[2][3] Savage writes the internationally syndicated relationship and sex advice column Savage Love. Its tone is frank in its discussion of sexuality, often humorous, and hostile to social conservatives, as in the Santorum controversy. Savage, who is gay, has often been the subject of controversy regarding some of his opinions that pointedly clash with both those of traditional conservatives and those put forth by what Savage has been known to call the "gay establishment". He has also worked as a theater director, both under his real name and under the name Keenan Hollahan, using his middle name and his grandmother's maiden name.[4]

Artificial Sweetener

[SIZE=+2]$85.7 Million Jackpot Claimed by H & N Partnership
[/SIZE]
Ending growing speculation in the capital city about the whereabouts of the Powerball jackpot-winning ticket worth an estimated $85.7 million from the July 31 drawing, Baton Rouge attorney George Bayhi appeared at Lottery headquarters on August 26, 2010 to claimed the prize via a Power of Attorney on behalf of his client, an 11-member family partnership. The group, H & N Family Partnership opted for the lump sum prize payment option equal to the cash value of the jackpot, which was $45,770,486 for the July 31 drawing. Bayhi described his clients as “hardworking, faith-filled Asian Americans who have lived in the Baton Rouge community for over 20 years.” He said the family members, who range from students to business owners, plan to continue working, donate to charitable causes that are dear to them, share with additional family members and upgrade to nicer homes. “They’re on cloud nine right now and have spent many sleepless nights since winning,” said Bayhi. "It’s another exciting day at the Lottery," said Lottery President Rose Hudson. “One of the best parts of our job is getting to hear Louisiana winners’ stories and share in their life-changing experiences.” Bayhi said the family had been playing the Lottery since its inception and had a long-standing agreement to share winnings. The partnership will receive $32,039,340 after state and federal tax withholdings. The winning ticket was sold at Circle K #1905, 9110 Airline Hwy. in Baton Rouge. The winning ticket contained 10 sets of Quick Pick Powerball numbers; the jackpot-winning numbers were the last set of numbers.

Lol!
I have never seen anyone post a signature like that. And while you took the time to post it to prove a point, you only managed to make yourself upset.
Point is, I still have a choice whether or not if I want to read it.
I chose not to read it. Simple.

sent from MyD1.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Signatures don't bother me, I don't use Tapatalk at all anyway. I prefer the real webpage :)

warrior21

Reaction score
Signatures don't bother me, I don't use Tapatalk at all anyway. I prefer the real webpage :)

It's always nice to have choices isn't it? I actually use the app quite a bit and find it easier but I understand if some users don't. The fact that some people are bothered so much by something so insignificant like "Sent from my droid using Tapatalk" is amazing to me. Again it's the users personal preference and as long as it's within the forum guidelines what's the difference. If they removed sigs completely from this site I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are people 'actually' bothered by a sig from Tapatalk?

I mean this thread is all in fun and just a joke right? :icon_ devil:

How is the sig any different than your favorite T-shirt with the witty saying you put on in the morning? LOL

On a side note, I'm gonna close this one up, as I'm seeing some derogatory remarks.

liguy257

Reaction score
Why don't people with Tapatalk turn off the auto-signature?

Something I see on this forum and others is that "sent from my Droid using Tapatalk" auto-signature from people who use that app. Due to the sheer volume of this statement across the board, I thought for sure it was not an option when using the app. I recently downloaded it myself and saw you can turn it off with a couple of steps.

Why the hell does anyone leave it on then? I can't be the only one who find it annoying to see that statement in post after post. No one cares that you posted from your droid using tapatalk!

I don't know, just one of those things I find annoying. People should turn it off, since it has no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.