Semi-Monthly Budget

Papa_T

Reaction score
Hi All...

I get paid twice a month and my budget is based on that. I have looked all over Google Play to find a budget app that allows for this type of budgeting, but to no avail. Does anyone know of an app that will allow you to prepare a budget when pay day is on the 15th and 31st (or last day of month)?

I would love to find an all in one app that would also allow for entering transactions, reconcile the account and track the budget. I know there are some great apps out there that do this, but they work on a monthly budget.

Any suggestions on apps or maybe who to contact to get one of the apps updated to allow for a semi-monthly budget?

Thanks
Papa_T

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
My wife and I use mint.com and their app. It's been a life changer. It can track everything you described and 20 times more. It's hugely impacted our finances (in a positive way, of course).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Wopback

Reaction score
Mint.com and pageonce are both good apps

Sent from my Chuck Norris approved DROID RAZR....

OP
Papa_T

Papa_T

Reaction score
Mint.com and pageonce are both good apps

Pageonce - Does it have a budget option? I didn't see it.
Mint - Does not currently support my bank. I have sent in a request to add the bank; wonder how long that will take?.

Wopback

Reaction score
Pageonce - Does it have a budget option? I didn't see it.
Mint - Does not currently support my bank. I have sent in a request to add the bank; wonder how long that will take?.

It should......alot of different functions....I actually use easy money because of the bill reminder function, you may want to check that one too