selecting links within tapatalk?

yamaha83

Reaction score
is there an easy way to select link within tapatalk? i serched but since so many people have "sent using tapatalk" in every one of their posts it makes it impossible...

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
is there an easy way to select link within tapatalk? i serched but since so many people have "sent using tapatalk" in every one of their posts it makes it impossible...

What do you mean "select a link"?

OP
yamaha83

yamaha83

Reaction score
i have been on a few threads that have links and for some reason i cant select them... like click on them to open the link

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is strange, they work for me. Nothing at all happens when you click on the link? You don't get a notification in the bar if, something is downloading.

OP
yamaha83

yamaha83

Reaction score
first time using tapatalk and the first thread i went into that had alink i wanted to click the only thing it would do is give me the option to quote, reply, etc... turns out when i go to the thread on my computer the OP doesnt have the links active... have to cut and paste them... so tapatalk must not have recognized them as links... just tried a few other threads and it seems to work... dancedroid