1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Seeking advise on monitoring my husband's mobile

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by khristine.tarasov, May 15, 2013.

1. khristine.tarasov

khristine.tarasov New Member

I am seeking advise from the forum on how I can monitor on husband's cell phone. I am 28 years old and am pregnant in the first month. He is cheating on me (I think..) and I want to make sure before I break the news to him.

What I really need is to be able to monitor his mobile from a distance. I am not very technical and need to know if anyone has used a Spy application? Can you recommend an app that is undetectable and I can manage to use on my own?

I hope that someone will answer me as I really need to know about this other woman before I tell him the news..

Thanks to everyone who reads and responds!
    Khristine Tarasov
Search tags for this page
10 best undetectable spy app for android razr
how can i break in my husbands cell phone for free
how can i monitor my husbands mobile

how can i monitor my husbands phone

how do i monitor my husbands cell phone for free

how to monitoring my husband cell phone

i want to monitot my husbands url on android

mobilestealth free trial

monitor my husbands cell phone

monitoring husband's mobile