1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Secondary WiFi issues - HELLLLP!!!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by doboshine, Jul 11, 2012.

1. doboshine

doboshine New Member

Hello all. This is driving me crazy. I have a westell 7500 modem/routercombo through centurylink that I am using at my business. The primary wifi is running WPA - straight out of the box - and with the password, every device can connects through wifi without an issue. I set up a secondary SSID with no security for our customers, and everything EXCEPT DROIDS can connect to the interent. The droid phones (verizon phones included) connect to the router and get a valid IP address and I can see from the router that they are connected. However, there is no connection to the internet. Every search gives "Web page not available" (google comes up though). Laptops, non-droid tablets, ipods and ipads can connect, but no DROIDS (including kindles). I have tried to apply security (WEP, WPA, WPA2) on the secondary SSID, but nothing seems to work. I have the same modem/router combo at home and it behaves the same way. Connect to the primary wifi - no problem. Secondary SSID, droids dont connect. I have an EVO 4d, but I cant get any droid to connect.

Please help!!!!!!

D
Search tags for this page
centurylink business router wifi problems
configuring westell modem for galaxy s3
connect issues with samsung galaxy s3 and centurylink wirele
droid razr cannot connect to centurylink wireless
galaxy s3 to westell router
galaxy s4 verizon westell connection problems
how to configure galaxy s3 to westell modem
is westtell 7500 wireless router compatible with droid razr
motorola droid 4 connect to wifi centurylink gateway