SD Card

chasmccl

Reaction score
Anyone have a clue re Moto plans to accomodate the new 64 GB micro SDs on Raze?!

eric.scheman

Reaction score
Anyone have a clue re Moto plans to accomodate the new 64 GB micro SDs on Raze?!

That would be awesome. I still haven't ordered the 32 and I keep saying I will cause I fill up the 16gb with no problem with all my music.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome. I still haven't ordered the 32 and I keep saying I will cause I fill up the 16gb with no problem with all my music.

Why do you put your music on your phone??

Do this:

1. Go here and sign up: http://music.google.com/
2. Point the service to the directory on your PC where you house your music.
3. Let it upload (it took overnight for mine to upload).
4. On your Razr go to the market and download and install the Google Music app.
5. Sign in with your google account.
6. Enjoy ALL of your music EVERYWHERE!

Deron

Reaction score
Google Music cloud service is cool. However, if you don't have an unlimited plan it can eat into your data quite a bit when you stream music to your phone. Also, the phone draws more energy streaming verses just reading the data from a Micro SD card.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

eric.scheman

Reaction score
Why do you put your music on your phone??

Do this:

1. Go here and sign up: http://music.google.com/
2. Point the service to the directory on your PC where you house your music.
3. Let it upload (it took overnight for mine to upload).
4. On your Razr go to the market and download and install the Google Music app.
5. Sign in with your google account.
6. Enjoy ALL of your music EVERYWHERE!

I heard of that but never have it a try.I think i'm going to now.is it unlimited storage for free?

swallman

Reaction score
Not unlimited storage yet, but they allow you to upload 20,000 songs which is quite a bit...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google Music cloud service is cool. However, if you don't have an unlimited plan it can eat into your data quite a bit when you stream music to your phone. Also, the phone draws more energy streaming verses just reading the data from a Micro SD card.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Good points. I do have unlimited data, but others may not. As for as battery, most of the time I am plugged in when listening to google music.

BlueShadow

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a question about google music. They have some free songs everyday, seems kind of cool. I selected a few of them. Are they staying at Google, or downloading to my phone? I don't see them on my internal storage or SD card?
Thanks

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a question about google music. They have some free songs everyday, seems kind of cool. I selected a few of them. Are they staying at Google, or downloading to my phone? I don't see them on my internal storage or SD card?
Thanks

I believe they remain in the cloud (at Google).

bacchanal

Reaction score
You can also use motocast, if you have a razr. That way there's no waiting for it to sync to the cloud, and if you get new music or playlists, it updates immediately. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Dan_08

Reaction score
Also with Google music, if you plan to be in a place without data you can make the music available offline and it stores it to the cache untill you unpin it. It's a nice feature that saves big on storage. The interface is actually pretty good, itunes beats it out but give it a while and google will dominate this market too.