Sd card path problem

GUYF432

Reaction score
Is there any one that knows how to direct the path from internet pics etc to the external sd card ..maybe an app or the proper sd abbreviations on the the path ...with using a pc Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

portermac

Reaction score
Just get it on you're phone and then move it with the phones file manager called files.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I have a problem with the default save location for ALL files being the internal storage, I want it to be the SD Card. I do not like having to manually swap over the files from internal to external.

gsDroid

Reaction score
In the camera settings you can change the storage from internal to sdcard. That will send pictures and video shot with the phone to the external microSD card (sd-ext). Also, go to Settings > Storage > Storage location > choose sdcard. Some things will now use the external sdcard, but not all. Things like Titanium Backup and LauncherPro make their backups to sdcard (internal memory) instead of sdcard-ext (external card). I think it is ridiculous that they named the internal memory as 'sdcard'. This has caused great confusion since they also call it 'Media' in terms of trying to install apps to sdcard-ext.

Last edited: