screenshot on Galaxy s3

jeffgoodmanjr

Reaction score
Does anyone else have issues with the screenshot function where you try sharing it and it comes out blurry? If anyone has a fix please let me kno. This phone would be perfect if I could figure out how to make the screenshots clearer when I send them to people.

wcjeep

Reaction score
There are two ways on the S3 for a screen shot. Drag entire hand left to right across screen. Or, hold power and home button at same time. Do both methods result in blurry pics? Are you emailing or texting the pics. I either upload to FB or email. Never a problem with the S3 or previous Nexus.

OP
J

jeffgoodmanjr

Reaction score
There are two ways on the S3 for a screen shot. Drag entire hand left to right across screen. Or, hold power and home button at same time. Do both methods result in blurry pics? Are you emailing or texting the pics. I either upload to FB or email. Never a problem with the S3 or previous Nexus.

The results are still the same. I send them via text messages. I had an app on my Galaxy 4g and the were very clear. I wish I could attach a screenshot for you.

wcjeep

Reaction score
What happens when you email the snapshot? If clear, try third party text app.

jimbobby

Reaction score
Yeah I think my S3 screenies are a bit blurred at times. Will try these suggestions.

Thanks Guys. Just what I was looking for its not just me.