1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen Resolution

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by cplum, Sep 9, 2011.

1. cplum

cplum Member

Are there any settings for the screen resolution? I know it can be made brighter, but are there any other settings. I love the Bionic so far with exception to the screen. The screen on my DX is better than the Bionic. Could this just be mine or is the screen not as good?
  2. RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG New Member

I dont think there are any settings for the Res but I must agree the screen for the DX is better .. this screen looks pixelated with cetatin pictures set as wall paper etc .. where as with the DX it didnt do that , and no its not the picture itselfs doing it but other than that I as well im happy with my purchase ..........
Search tags for this page
adjust screen resolution bionic
android tablet screen not centered
bionic screen resolution changer
change screen resolution driod bionic

changing the screen resolution on an droid bionic

droid bionic change screen resolution

droid bionic screen resolution adjustment

how do i adjust my browser scrren resolution on my droid bio
how to change screen resolution on droid bionic
is there a adjustment for the screen on a droid dionic
screen resolution on droid bionic