screen mirroring

zgeiger7

Reaction score
So I recently had the latest update for the note 2 and now I can't get my all share cast dongle to connect any more. It just says "screen mirroring has been turned off" every time I try. If someone has a solution to this it would be greatly appreciated.

rumblee1

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. Another member suggested that when it asks for the pin #, to enter 0000. I haven't tried it yet, but will this weekend. In the meantime, if you try it first, please let me know if it worked.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Ok, for all note 2 owners that are having connection problems, please do what I did and email samsung so they know it's not isolated. I've got a galaxy note 8,running Android 4.2, and I connect without problems. So the issue is definitely the 4.3 upgrade.

paulhusker

Reaction score
Ok, for all note 2 owners that are having connection problems, please do what I did and email samsung so they know it's not isolated. I've got a galaxy note 8,running Android 4.2, and I connect without problems. So the issue is definitely the 4.3 upgrade.

I tried telling them and they claim they are not aware of any problems. I can't get Screen Mirroring to work on my S4. I thought it might be a Firewall issue and Knox was blocking it but I don't think that's a solution either. I'm with you...this is a 4.3 problem. I've seen videos on YouTube of people successfully Screen Mirroring an S4 to an Actiontec Wireless Screenbeam Pro. The videos were made when the S4 was at 4.2.

dragank

Reaction score
Hi, I have galaxy note 8,running Android 4.2 and whenever I start screen mirroring and select my Netgear device, it first connect and then turns off screen mirroring. Any advice?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
As you can see it looks like it's a Sammy issue. Do you have access to a different router to see if you get the same results?