Screen freeze in landscape?

mrswigon

Reaction score
Hello -
Just switched to the dinc2 from the dinc a few days ago and I am having one huge problem - when I switch to using the phone in landscape, the screen freezes periodically for a few seconds intermittently. This is not a lag where it eventually catches up or the issue when the buttons appear that you are typing but nothing is showing up in the text box, the screen actually freezes as though I am not touching it and I have to wait for it to respond again. I have pulled the battery, uninstalled every thing, tried different keyboards, and factory reset - nothing has fixed it. I typed this whole post in portrait and it sucks. Any help is much appreciated.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

jorger81

Reaction score
Call VZW and let them know

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
M

mrswigon

Reaction score
yeah, i did. this is just my 3rd new phone in the last 3 months and i am getting a bit sick of it - i call them to ask about an issue i am having with my phone hoping they can tell me how to fix it and they don't know so they just send me a new phone. kinda sucks - i have to keep transferring all my apps and setup to new phones all the time. new phone should be here today...