Save ultimate contact list

Casums

Reaction score
ok so i just got this phone and Verizon backed up my old phones contacts to gmail. fine worked great. then i discover the facebook app and it can be synced to my contacts. even better! ok so i have those two accounts on my phone.

so here is my issue...... i have nicknames from my old phone, and now full Facebook names, all in one contact list. im currently going through each one and combining everything. (eg; Mom, with a number, and Jane Smith, with a profile, is now gonna be one big contact. (Jane Smith with a profile and a number.)) hope your following me... ok so all my contacts are good, they have a photo, full name, and a number. im curious as how to save this contact list off of my phone. i dont wanna lose any data that i just spent hours dealing with. i need a way to save it to my computer so that if say, i restore the phone i can get all my contacts back.

thanks a million in advance!!! Casey.

idgcorp

Reaction score
The quickest method would probably be to export your contacts to your sdcard which is on the contacts menu, then optionally mount your sd and copy the file to your pc for safekeeping