Samsung's Website Shows A Developer Edition of the Galaxy Note 3 is 'Coming Soon'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gnote3-dev-edition-coming.jpg

If you have been holding out hope that a Developer Edition of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be coming out, then you have a reason to rejoice today. Thanks to our tipster, tgyberg, we can see on Samsung's own website a hint that a Dev Edition of the GNote3 is on its way. As you can barely see in the screenshot above, a few places down in a search for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 reveals this,

Coming Soon! Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 (Verizon) Developer Edition | SM-N900VMKEVZW

So, not only do we know it is coming, we also now know what model number to watch out for! Kudos tgyberg! Although "Coming Soon!" is obviously a little vague, we will keep an eye out for this and share any fresh details.

Source: Samsung Support

Batman8

Reaction score
I'd just like to know how much memory will come on board with the Dev model? I wonder if THAT will be the 64GB version that I have read about all over the internet (but that no carrier in the country has or ever heard of)?

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
$699 for the standard device on VZ. Wonder what this one will retail for. Well, HTC definitely needs to bring out info on the One Max by the time this drops because I can't wait much longer.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Would the S-Pen functionality like Air Command be available on this or no?

Yep, everything will appear the same as the non dev edition. *Also someone on xda called Samsung and it's looking like a first week of November release. NICE!