Samsung Transform

N1nj4Dr01d_X

Reaction score
a friend i work with just got a samsung Transform. I know this is a Fascinate thread, but since they're both samsung phone maybe you guys would know something that is puzzling both of us.

He just got the phone this weekend and has downloaded minimal apps. I told him to install the "Advanced Task Killer", which i have on my Droid X. Since that time he's installed a fake fire-place app and the "steamy window" app. Now his phone is making "camera shutter snap" sounds when the screen is off and the phone is at rest.

using ATK we have killed off any unnessecary apps but the phone is still making these noises 1-3 times every 5 minutes. The camera is not on and is not actually capturing any images.

I already told him to lose the "fire-place" and "steamy window" apps. do you guys have any ideas as to what could be causing this?

IamGov

Reaction score
Ghost in the system. If very new do a factory reset. Sometimes apps are not developed quickly enough for all new devices. One of the could be doing something weird to the OS.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.